Art for Charity
RAISE MONEY WITH JOY
I'm Joy of JoyousJoyfulJoyness, a small business based in the East Bay area of California. I make custom and readymade foiled art of animals, people, and food, and I'm passionate about activism and using my art for charity.
I am available to help your nonprofit in your fundraising efforts.
- January 2022: Collaborated with APEN selling Chinese Zodiac Animal prints with a large portion of net proceeds donated to the nonprofit.
- March 2022: Auctioned off a one-of-a-kind foiled print of President Zelenskyy for $475, with net proceeds donated to Operation USA to benefit Ukraine.
- March 2022-March 2023: Sold Ukraine prints and donated net proceeds of over $1500 to Nova Ukraine.
- March 2023: Raised over $1000 for Glorietta Elementary School via custom prints sold at auction.
- April 2023: Donated a $250 gift card to McKinley Elementary School for their charity auction.
- April 2023: Donated art prints and a free custom portrait of Wolfman the binturong to the wildlife sanctuary, Wild Wonders, to sell in their gift shop as well as sell on my shop with a large part of net proceeds donated.
- April 2023: Joined Modern Mouse's Valiant Vendors / Goods for a Cause, donating 20% of sales to Stop AAPI Hate.
- April 2023: Started campaign with 50% of foiled print sales donated to Glorietta Elementary School.
- April 2023: Created "Let Her Speak" in support of Representative Zooey Zephyr, donated the print to the SF LGBT Center, and raised $150 for Rep. Zephyr through t-shirt sales.
- May 2023 and on: Collaborated with the SF LGBT Center to create a collection of 16 foiled portraits celebrating past and present local icons of the LGBTQ+ community, and donated the art to the Center to be displayed in their building.
- July 2023 and on: Collaborated with Kitty CrusAIDe to raise money by selling Tater Tot foiled prints, stickers, and tshirts. Raised over $2200 in 4 weeks.
- August 2023 and on: Collaborated Rags to Riches Animal Rescue, Inc. to fundraise by selling Wisp foiled prints and t-shirts. Raised $7000 in 4 weeks.
- August 2023 and on: Collaborated Tiny Tim's Tiny Foster Family to fundraise by selling foiled prints and t-shirts.
Please contact me if you would like to work on a collaboration or campaign for your nonprofit.